Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Other people's point of view

Ok throughout this week we have met a done a whole lot of things. We got to see the way people see and view Zoe. Everyone looks at a person different. Nobody has the same eyesight. Like us that work we know Zoe on a personal level. Like we be with her everyday for about six hours (too many hours). Like other people haven't got to no her like we know her.

So not only do they see her personally in a different way but they see her art work differently. Like when the students from the Whitney came. They had only met Zoe once but they studied her artwork. THey did a lot of comparison with her and a lot other artist.

The effect that Zoe's artwork has on other people is that i believe that it really makes people think about life and things that we have. I think especially the people who look at her art that are from Philadelphia. Like when you look at the pictures you see things that you would not see when you actually are just walking. I really believe that it can leave people with chills. Plus everyone that we interviewed on whenever weds. said that she was a big inspiration.

Zoe leaves me the effect that I love pictures now. It wasa time when I used to hate pictures but now I really like them. She makes me look at things differently. I look through things now. I love the camera now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home